Jan 22, 2007

true but crazy




It wasn't until 2005, I never did like cat as my pet. When my parents planed breeding cat , I strongly disagreed did so. Eventually, according to my parents decision, The cat(Lilac Tortie Burmese)named Di Di which was expecting kittens was brought to our room. i didn't appreciate her that much till she delivered babies cats.


When the kittens come into my life, I though it's the best try to rise pet for the first time. Di Di gave up three babies called Seth, Henrik and Stina who were very cute. there wasn't enough space for few cats, we decided to give Later cats away. it's happened to breed only Seth and his mother who wasn't able to pregnant anymore.


When Seth grew up, he became the smartest cat that I ever saw. he learned so quickly that he acted like a boy. he was the only meal in our house when my father wasn't not at home.


Our relationship was completely strong. He was not only a very good cat also intelligent. he was sweet chocolate for all of us, especially for my youngest sister. she loved him so mush so that she felt it's the only creature to care for. we never find bore to talk or play with him. he seemed he understood what's his part playing in important role in my family. We were the happiest family with him, thanks to Seth.



But every single day has nuts. sometimes, we were weird because we were never good to him. We played him in so many way making Seth unhappy for we just considered that our making fun was sort of fun for ourselves . However, the truth was that he looked he wasn't appreciated made fun himself. we were supposed to find out "when I play with my cat, who knows whether he isn't amusing himself with me more than I'm with him", said Michel de Montaigne(1533-92).



Unfortunately, it's time depart. it's very dark night for him as we lost him. He was terribly injuries and died of cold. He fall down from the high building and broke legs. Even though we tried our best to save his life, he didn't stay with us any longer. He left us for ever and ever.



When we recalled him talking of his activities and abilities, miss him after all.


His images were going around in our flat. we never forgot what he used to do when he was simply fall for our family.



it's very hard to lose him for us. we couldn't stop talking of him since we lost him. he was the best cat and performed his duty himself till he died.


For me, I still imagine Seth as I'm pretty sure I won't able to breed another one anymore.

No comments: