Jan 22, 2007

The first day to school


I saw my father coming carried a package for me. He bought new suits ,shoes and pretty bag, small blackboard and chalk. I was wondering why he was so good that day . My curiosity couldn't last longer so rapidly changed that I went to ask him.

I was strangely questioned by my father before I took my questions out.

"Do you wanna go a place called school; you will meet many children and learn in there", he asked. I nodded my head without knowledge of what he means. "Very well , you are good" he completed.

Then he took me school and enrolled me as well. Next day, he saw off us. it's my sister, who is two years older than me , reappearing the school with me.

When I entered the compound, I saw many children were playing, running ,wearing uniforms. I looked at myself wearing brand new pink gown and totally new shoes. I smiled pleased myself. As we reached the classroom, my dad introduced me with the teacher. She was pretty old bearing nice smile and looked at me saying that" she looks nice and you become now a student ,tomorrow change your clothes O.k.". my father asked me smile to the teacher and I obeyed him.

My father gave me the last hug and asked me not to cry in the classroom then departed. The teacher accommodated me next to a bulk girl who looked little bit powerful in the room. we soon become friend and she told me that she was monitor, a couple of years older than me and failed the exam twice, becoming the strongest and oldest one. Unless I obeyed her, she had rights to beat me, she said. it's very noisy to sit still in this class. the classroom teacher returned to her desk working very busy with new registrations .he wouldn't start the lesson for a few days as the beginning of the reopening .many people seemed parents were coming and going out. they left their kids just as my dad left me. some students were amusing attending new place though some were totally went wild, while the other were burst of crying when their parents left them. it's crazy to see such sight for me .i soon found boring and desired to eat snack.

A hot and pitch suddenly break out on my arms when I eat the first chip my dad gave me. I looked up the wild creature, and saw the bully girl muttering "don't you now, you're not allowed to eat food during class hour"

the minutes passed, I gazed here and there. meanwhile, I saw poor students like me. the monitor was really wild nut. then I moved my easy to another direction, it's the girl who pick her nose and a boy bite his nail. they looked very nasty ,I though and I turned my face to find new seeing.

i heard some noise at once. I went to find out what's going on. children closed their mouth and nose with their hands. some were laughing stared at a boy who has been freaking out. the boy appeared awfully bad ,taken off his pants. the lady told him to get out of the class right away and staying in the bathroom.

in the mean time, another girl lost her control and released shit.

everybody have a look at her ass. she was shaken and started to cry. number of older students were called. they'd responsibilities to clean such sort of shit very

often. they usually took in charged seriously because they got popularities helping out younger, the bully girl explained.

it's almost the whole day spending sitting silence. then the boxing was took placed in my back row. two boys were fighting ,kicking each other, and argued that the ball was their belonging. one of them was hurt and begun crying. they were reported to teacher. she solved that complicated case. In the end, both of them were beaten as a result of fighting.

when I felt I wanted to have nap, a burst of crying come out near me. A little fair girl shouted out and accused the other that she has been pitching her since she sit beside her. some were curious to know what's going on while the others were going to sleep. I didn’t care no matter what'd happened cause I really went to have nap as rapidly.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around by my side. almost everyone was putting their faces on the desks. I wanted to go toilet but nobody help me. then I looked for my sister reading in the other room. I saw her away. then I rushed to her and told her what I want. she helped me going toilet. t that time, we heard that bell .we went back to our rooms and cough up with singing. National anthem. I supposed I need to learn that song by heart sooner I can. when the last bell ring, all the kids rushing out to the doors including me. my sister was waiting for me as well as my father. he asked me in no time "are you happy".

I saw him laughing hearing my reply. I said.

" IT'S NOTHING BUT THE CRAZIEST AND COLORFUL SHIT DAY"

No comments: