Jan 21, 2007

काट me, my feeling

It was darkness that I used to live for some times, and all of sudden, I come out of this with something pushing to me. I never knew what’s it but trying me start to feel light very first time of particular place. later I come to know it is my mom who pushed me to get rid of her belly. Meanwhile, I realize that I was born in very special day of the nature ,later they call it “Birthday”. Well, it’s supposed to be nothing a cat life, no worry, no care and job but sleeping and eating everyday. You think , I don’t use my brain for something to work out? Of course not, I’ve to think of what I’m and I’ve to do even as a cat and how much I can do for my lords. There are too much works need to be done in everywhere whatever you’re. There is job for everybody, as I consider like that, I’m responsible to do so. HAHA… I’m very proud of myself thinking like that. OH, well- I’ve to talk my life now. I was born in very particular home in which is big family. And I’m fortunate being born in this house with many people .I'm very lovely pet for them. In my opinion, I’m their heart and it’s a cake for these people. But, I’ve to admit that I’m not very happy living in here cause I’ve no freedom. I can’t do whatever I want and it’s the most miserable thing for me as I love to do what I want plays important role for animals, like me .So, I try to perform what is liberty and I get along it. I achieve the freedom sometimes when I make my lords unhappy. They never let me get out of the house for they want me to stay inside forever with them. They always try to control me as their pet, foolishly to say they make me their servant I think, and they would rather make me their playing thing though they love me a lot. Hardly to say that i enjoy myself in here though I can live with luxury. But partly is quite wrong as they make me spoil my abilities of cat and thinking of the new life with a female. So I keep trying to visit getting out of room everyday so that I able to feel my own time rolling on the ground and imagining of what a cat. After all this year, i live in being for one year and I encounter lots of different things to a cat. I often get my right time to visit or play the other place where I never belong to. If possible, I want to live there forever .yet for some reason, I can’t leave my house. To be honest, I love this family though they give me trouble But all I have to do is obtain my chances to live freely with good dreaming for the future that can give me hope shining through the day of oppressive and it is pretty impressive or amazing. Hmm, let me pause here for a while, I want to show up myself. However, I’ll mention on what’s going on.
Now let me resume my narrating again. I’ve told you that I i was played as lovely pet. Can you imagine the feeling of cat if you were a cat? Honestly to say that my landlords love me a lot. In my point of view, I’m just an animal. Besides, I only suppose that they raise me just because their heart content. When I come to know why they love me, I feel sorry. Everything has reaction is completely right. Therefore, it costs me myself to attain the freedom in realizing I lost my skills in which cat is supposed to have practiced abilities. Having no time for doing that I was ended up the terrible result. It is what because of I was forced to stay in door. But, the consequents of trying to be achieve my chances, I please my rewarding success that make me free from a cat life. In my last breathing, I never remorse what I did try for my opportunities which keep me much more happier life.

No comments: